User Experience Strategist – Cleveland, Ohio
American Greetings is looking for a User Experience (UX) Strategist to join their UX team in Cleveland, Ohio. This individual will play a key role in informing, recommending and defining strategic and tactical solutions for the team and its brand partners. In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with multiple teams to plan and coordinate user research such as remote and unmoderated usability studies, card-sorting, focus groups, and surveys.
- Prepare project proposals, study plans, moderator guides and other artifacts related to designing and conducting studies.
- Define and track metrics related to the usability of our sites and provide updates to key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Interpret and analyze a variety of user data, site metrics and survey results to identify opportunities for user experience improvements.
- Experience recruiting, coordinating or using various UX research methodologies; knowledge of market research methods also a plus.
- Adept at defining key performance indicators, analyzing site metrics and reporting trends and possible issues to key stakeholders.
- Proficient using the Microsoft Office Suite but exhibits advanced MS Excel skills. You should be comfortable learning and using new software and technologies related to web analytics and usability research.
- Natural ability to collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams; strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Proactively seeks information about emerging trends and best practices in user experience / usability.
- SEO/SEM knowledge and a solid grasp of web design principles, current web technologies and Agile software development methodology best practices is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree; Background in user research, user interface design, information architecture, usability testing, computer science, statistics, psychology or human factors is ideal but not required. In lieu of a degree, 3 years of relevant work experience is preferred.
For consideration for this position please apply online at http://www.americangreetings.jobs.
About American Greetings:
For more than 100 years, American Greetings Corporation (NYSE: AM) has been a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create happiness, laughter and love. The Company's major greeting card lines are American Greetings, Carlton Cards, Gibson, Recycled Paper Greetings and Papyrus, and other paper product offerings include DesignWare party goods and American Greetings and Plus Mark gift-wrap and boxed cards. American Greetings also has one of the largest collections of greetings on the Web, including greeting cards available at Cardstore.com and electronic greeting cards available at AmericanGreetings.com. In addition to its product lines, American Greetings also creates and licenses popular character brands through the American Greetings Properties group. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, American Greetings generates annual revenue of approximately $1.7 billion, and its products can be found in retail outlets worldwide. For more information on the Company, visit http://corporate.americangreetings.com.